Tuesday, April 22, 2008

So many Things so little time......

Codee and Randy finally leased their house so we had a little moving birthday party. My Papa Ken and Franky came as well as the Sturgills. It was my dads, Codee and Randy's birthday so after the move we ate dinner and had cake at my house. Abby was a little unsure of Papa Ken be she warmed up as the night wore on.
This is Abby's new friend Maddy, aren't they cute! This is Mike and Danielle's daughter and she is too cute. Although Abby was eying her hair with some jealousy in her eyes.
Jay and Abby had some time out in the garage playing around. Abby can really go fast in that little walker once it is on some hard ground.
This was just too funny because Abby's little chompers were really showing through.
Then the big day came. This is Curt and Natalie. This is Seth's brother and the newest addition to the Whitworth Clan. We had a good time going to the sealing and then also to the garden reception at her parents house. Following are some of the good shots I got.
This is Uncle Dan and Abby, I must say that this is one of the best smiling pictures of Abby.

5 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

You took some great pictures. I wish I could have talked to you longer, but it seemed there were many, many people to chat with and too little time!

The picture of Dan and Abby is my all-time fave.

Danielle said...

I love all these pictures!!! And you should have sensored out Maddy's mammary glands that are showing!! :o)

andi said...

So cute! The wedding looked wonderful!! And I'm so happy the weather cooperated that day!

Danielle said...

PS - That video of Abby & Jay was so cute... But kind of scary at the same time!

April said...

I LOVE the talking photo, that's too cute!!

Blog Archive