Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Thoughts


I know I haven't posted anything of significance in a while. I just wanted to say keep checking and I am sure I might find myself in the mood soon. Unfortunately sometimes life throws you curve balls and you don't even know your playing baseball.
Abby is getting so big and it is her smile that I see on a daily basis that makes me happy.
Here is a pic of Abby playing the the baby pool and papa at nana's house.

6 comments:

April said...

Lacey....what is up girl? Is everything ok? Abby's smile would keep me smiling too. :)

THE BELLS said...

I can't wait to see her!!! And you too.

Danielle said...

No fair - you get to go to Utah! Boo. Hey, I'm still snickering that you posted "Tagged by Codesloth." I mean, who says that?

Well, Abby's cute as ever - hope you're doing good. *kiss kiss*

Charla and Jarom said...

Hey Lace, whatever you've got going on just know that I Love You! :)

Leisha Mareth said...

Hope you are all okay?

Stephanie said...

She looks so cute in her little swimsuit!!

Blog Archive