I know it seems like all I post about is Abby, which is true. But, she is the main thing happening in my life at all times so how could I not post about her. Its amazing how fast she is growing and learning new things. I think she learns a new word every day. Some of these include: store, toast, nose, knee, popcorn, cracker, teeth, cold and the list goes on. She also says things like Bye bye momma which is so bloody cute! The other day I walked into where the computer is and she was just sitting there, like in the previous post. But I had to set her up there, now she can do it by herself. Now all she wants to do is watch Backyardagains, she points to the TV and grunts and I say Backyardagains and she grunts again to agree. They sure do grow up fast.Saturday, February 7, 2009
Abigail
I know it seems like all I post about is Abby, which is true. But, she is the main thing happening in my life at all times so how could I not post about her. Its amazing how fast she is growing and learning new things. I think she learns a new word every day. Some of these include: store, toast, nose, knee, popcorn, cracker, teeth, cold and the list goes on. She also says things like Bye bye momma which is so bloody cute! The other day I walked into where the computer is and she was just sitting there, like in the previous post. But I had to set her up there, now she can do it by herself. Now all she wants to do is watch Backyardagains, she points to the TV and grunts and I say Backyardagains and she grunts again to agree. They sure do grow up fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How sweet! They do grow up too darn fast! How did you make the first pic? pretty cool!
That purple back ground looks trippy. Also, I don't think that pink ensemble matches her red and black dress...unless you were going for a valentine theme, in which case...carry on...
Syd is all about Pablo on the Backyardigans. I love that she wants to lay with her baby and have her cover her up over and over again, what a sweetheart!
Evan is watching Backyardigans as we speak! It's one of his favorites! She's getting cuter and cuter everyday!
Post a Comment