Friday, October 30, 2009
Play Dough
I was told that it was going to be fire truck week at the library and so the librarian invited the fire trucks to come for the kids to look at. I was excited to take Abby because I knew she would love it. However that particular day it poured rain. I had told Abby about it only because it had stopped raining, so we got dressed and by the time we were done it was pouring again. Thus I felt really bad, so to try and make up for it I made her some play dough. She enjoyed herself but really didn't like to have it on her hands. She made a big mess but it was worth it.

This is what Briggs did while we got dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am green with envy:
a) you know how to make play dough (although I guess that's what Google is for)
b) your baby will sleep UNswaddled, in a bouncy seat, on his BACK.
You have it made in the shade, sistah.
Post a Comment