Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Rolling Over
As I mentioned in a previous post, Brigham rolled over for the first time on the 24th. He did it front to back and back to front all at once and he did it several times. However I don't think he has done it since, all though I am not home that much anymore so perhaps. Anyway, these are pictures taken that day. He was 4 1/2 months at the time. I tried to get video of the actual roll over but no such luck. However the video is of him being funny.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He's so cute! I think he's starting to look more like abby!
Oh so cute :) I love it when babies do that!
Baby boy did that too, at 4 months, as hasn't really cared too much to do it since, either. (I asked a physical therapist at work and she said that's normal.) But it's so fun when they start to do that!! (Ha, we have the same onesie :)
Post a Comment