I have needed a haircut for a really long time. Really long. But some things are just more important. Finally I had had enough of being attacked by my own mane. It was hot, heavy, not cute and had no style what so ever. So I decided to cough up some dough and actually went to some one who knew what they were doing, and I love it. I bit the bullet and chopped it all off. I donated most of it to Locks of Love. So at least it was good for something other than driving me crazy. I Pretty much gave him free reign and this was the result. I cannot remember the last time I had it this short. But I must say it is nice. After all was said and done it was about 15-16 inches that was whacked off.
Disclaimer: these were all taken from my cell phone and some taken by me so they are not that great. But you can get the gist.
Wow! Adorable Lacey! I love your hair! What a generous girl you are to give your locks to love! Smoochies to you and your sweet kids - I loved Abbie's little sleeping fort! She's a ham!
9 comments:
Wow, Lace! I love it! You look beautiful, and you're awesome for being so fearless! I can't get myself to do that!
I LOVE it!!! Your hair had gotten long!
Oh my goodness... I LOVE IT!!!! love love love it. You are so pretty. You were before, but now... va va voom!
Oww Oww! I LOVE it!
I love it!! I can't believe it was that many inches! How fun! just in time for summer!
Wow! That's such a cute haircut. I love it.
I LOVE IT!! That is a great cut on you!
WOW, it WAS long! So cute!
Wow! Adorable Lacey! I love your hair! What a generous girl you are to give your locks to love!
Smoochies to you and your sweet kids - I loved Abbie's little sleeping fort! She's a ham!
Miss you,
Kay Lea
Post a Comment