Last week My sister in law and I took the kids to the Zoo. It was an adventure thats for sure. In all honesty I was expecting it to be a lot harder than it was. I thought all the kids did pretty well. Abby loved going from place to place. Briggs and Izzy were troopers and well speaking for myself I loved it. But I have always loved the Zoo. Aside from getting rained on a few times and Brigham having a massive diaper explosion, nowhere near a bathroom while it was raining, things went well.
How the day started.
Abby and the flamingos
Too bad the gorilla didn't turn around.
I thought this was neat I think they were called Edu's or something like that.
This was also really cool the lion was totally roaring when we were there. I dont think I have ever seen that happen
We were able to be in close proximity to some of these animals. This white tiger walked right up to the glass at Abby, to which she promptly jumped back.
A random ostrich in with the Giraffes
Briggs finally passed out. He crashed hard. Poor little Guy.
3 comments:
our zoo is so lame. I like how your animals actually get to eat things.
That lion roar looks intense! What a fun day, the zoo is the best!
Looks like a super fun day! And hello? I LOVE your short hair! You're looking hot!
Post a Comment