Unfortunately they moved this past weekend and we are really sad. Abby keeps asking for Molly and doesn't understand why they are never coming back (they moved far away.) Really we made some great friends with the Jenkins. Liz was a life saver several times watching the kids and being a great friend. I hated to see them go because often times she was my sanity in the afternoons of dealing with crazy kids all day. We would open our garages and just let the kids loose as we talked about life with 3 year olds, among other things. All I have to say is I am going to blame them if our new neighbors are not equally as cool. Thanks for the great summer!
Painting Fun

Saturday, November 6, 2010
Fun with Neighbors
Several months ago we got some new neighbors. It turns out these neighbors had two kids, a boy and a girl, just a few months older than Abby and Briggs. To top it off they were also LDS. So as you can imagine we became fast friends. We spent a lot of time outside playing together, swimming, scootering, having dinner, playing at the park, going on walks and doing all sorts of fun things. Abby and Molly hit it off and so did the boys. Not to mention Liz and I are the same age and became friends quickly as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh. :( This brought tears to my eyes. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment