Monday, December 20, 2010
Preschool Christmas Program
This week Abby had her school program. I must say for preschool they did a really good job. Abby was in several numbers and believe me I was one proud mama. I wouldn't be lying if I said I got watery eyed a few times. How can it be that Abby is already old enough to do these kinds of things? I was also shocked because when she saw me she didn't run off the stage or rip off her outfit like she did with her Thanksgiving program. She just waved and blew me kisses. Like I said, one proud mama. The pictures are horrible but its all I have... same with the video. I mean when you have to wrangle Briggs in one arm and keep steady another with poor lighting and an out of date camera what can you expect?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shes got some moves!
She does have moves! I think that is where Briggs picked up his love for dancing too!
Post a Comment