Friday, June 3, 2011

March of Dimes March for Babies

In April I participated in the March of Dimes March for Babies for the second year in a row. Thank you to everyone who donated to the cause. I had lots of donations over 50 dollars, plus all the 5's, 10's and 20's really added up. I really appreciate those who donated.
There were thousands of people there! Its really something else to participate in an event like this, so many people walking (or in some cases running) for one purpose. There were many great stories and some very touching experiences. Its really hard to read t-shirts where the child didn't make it. I cannot even comprehend that kind of loss and thats a great reason to raise money. The money raised goes to research and tools need to help preemie babies survive.
Again my sister Cassidee walked with me. Its becoming a new tradition, and I saw my friend Crysta there as well. Good Times






No comments:

Blog Archive