To my friends who follow the blog but do not have facebook, I admit my neglect in announcing that we have another baby on the way. Currently, as of tomorrow, I will be 19 weeks. The first few months were a little hard because I was very nauseous. But over all the pregnancy has gone pretty well. As of now, I feel pretty good just tired. Taking care of two crazy kids and growing a baby is tiring, but that's life.
We feel very blessed to have another little one on the way. I am due January 13Th or 14Th (I have been told both dates) and it seems that it is approaching swiftly. I had another ultra sound yesterday and the baby looks nice and healthy.He said my placenta is low but we will recheck it in a few months and he wasn't that concerned about it.
Even though I am not new to this anymore its always so amazing to see the little tyke on screen. I didn't get any pictures from the appointment but he burned me a DVD of the whole thing which was nice. Thus, the picture below is from my 10 week appointment.

Oh yes I suppose I should mention that the little bugger is a GIRL!
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's so exciting!
oh my goodness......
congrats :)
I think it goes:
oooooh baby baby, ooooh, baby baby
(pronounced ew)
thnaks.
Post a Comment