| Waiting for Seth at the airport |
It was a long 15 days but somehow we survived, well mostly. In all honesty I had prepared myself for the worst and there were a few really bad days, but overall it wasn't too bad. We were able to talk with Seth everyday via Skype (thanks Curt, Natalie, Dan and Lindsay for letting us borrow computers so we could communicate) sometimes even twice a day. It was funny because the kids kept trying to touch Seth through the computer. Needless to say the kids were really ready for dad to be home, as was I. Seth had a good visit to China and pictures of his adventures are forthcoming. But here are some from the day Seth came home and the gifts that he bought the kids. They were very excited about those.
| Watching the luggage come out of the carousel. He loved it. |
| Being patient |
| The kids and I made some signs for his homecoming |
| A necklace/watch from China, its a lady bug that opens up. It lasted about 28 hours before it was broken |
| Their new Panda Hat |
| A hat for Brigham that Abby liked too |
| Our little China Man |
| They loved their gifts! |
| I am not sure what Brigham is thinking but the look is priceless |
A video of Brigham and he new found love for the Chinese Language
No comments:
Post a Comment