Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bath Wars

Getting ready for her bath
Emily had her first bath at home last week. She really enjoyed it, and it was  fun to bathe her myself. I did it in the kitchen sink; as I usually do with my kids when they are this little. Its easiest on my back and easiest because of their size. Abigail and Brigham got a kick out of it too, a little perplexed as to why she was being bathed there, but they thought it was funny that she was being bathed by the dishes. 

Almost there
.
Here she goes

She was a slippery little bugger.

She didnt like this position

My little peanut



The body scrub down
She loved her hair being washed



                                                  What girl doesn't love a good scalpel massage
Brigham loved to watch her, but he was rather upset that he was not taking his bath in the sink as well. The whole time we were bathing Emily; Brigham kept insisting on he taking his bath there too. Over and over and over again. Until finally we relented. He LOVED it! He was so excited to be taking his bath in the kitchen sink. We told him it was a one time thing, however I am sure the next time we bathe Emily it will be another battle. But it sure was CUTE!
See the excitement

So proud he talked us into it.

Washing himself

The rinse off




Little nudy goof.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh, I just love her. ANd you. I'm so glad we finally got to catch up a bit today. I sure love you, Lace. I really thank God for our friendship, all the time. You're the best. Those kids are lucky to have you for a momma.

Blog Archive