Monday, February 27, 2012

March of Dimes


Its that time of year again folks...for the past three years I have walked in the March of Dimes March for Babies. It is an organization dedicated to premature babies. I would appreciate any donations for the cause.

Having personal experience by being a mother of a premature baby makes this walk even more important to me. My daughter was lucky to have had the equipment and medicine necessary to keep her alive. It is because of fundraisers like these that she and thousands others like her are alive and healthy today.

I know times are hard for everyone right now. I hate to ask for money because we have been so blessed by so many this year given our family circumstances. However, I wouldnt want that to deprive this charity from getting its needed funding.

Even a dollar helps...$250 is the goal but surpassing it is even better.
You can click on the side bar to donate or click HERE

The Walk begins April 21, 2012

1 comment:

Cass said...

I am going to miss walking with you this year La la...its such a great cause. I will donate some money for sure!! Love you!

Blog Archive