 |
| The Jump A Roo |
I cant believe it! Really I can't, our little Nems is 6 MONTHS!!!!
This little girl is such a doll, and such a joy to our lives. I readily admit she has me wrapped me around her chubby little fingers. I am sad that she is no longer a little baby but I love watching her grow and learn new things, it makes me excited for the things that are to come. Abigail too, she keeps asking when Emily will be able to play with her.
 |
| Look at those little legs! |
At her 6 months check up her stats were:
Height: 27 Inches- 85%
Head Circumference: 42 1/2 cm -46%
Weight: 15 1/2- 39%
She only gained a half pound from her 4 month visit, and actually lost weight from her last sick child visit and this concerned the doctor a little. I have been feeding her a jar of food everyday or every other day and and now I am supposed to feed her 3 jars a day on top of nursing. Then we are headed back for a weight check in a month.
She had to have some shots and cried only a few seconds. Little CHAMP.
 |
| I like to pinch these legs |
She is doing new things every day. This little llama can roll from front to back and vice verse and rolls all over town. She loves to grab things and shove them in her mouth. She loves to be held and talked to especially by mom. I dont think she likes my singing because everytime I sing she laughs.
 |
| Oh Mom |
Emily loves to watch Abby and Briggs play and Abigail has become quite good at making her laugh. Which of course makes us all laugh. I love it when Nems smiles because her whole face lights up. You can see it in her eyes and it makes me melt. Sometimes so big she drops her plug out of her mouth.
 |
| Notice the burp cloth to catch the drool |
She often attempts to put her plug in her mouth and is sometimes successful. She doesnt yet sleep through the night. Its hard, it seems like everytime we are close she gets sick and throws the whole thing out of whack. She has had a few ear infections, and one really bad one where her ear drum was bulging. Of course she always has fluid in her ears.
 |
| Ready for church |
She has had a few other little things where the doctors attention was required. I noticed one of her pupils was larger than the other, the doc referred us to the optomotrist where she had to have her eyes dialeted. It looks like she is fine, her pupils are just different sizes however he could tell she will probably need glasses so we will have to go back in a year and get that checked. She also had a prolapse by her lady parts which thankfully took care of itself so, overall she's in good shape.
 |
| I am cute and I know it! |
I really wish her teeth would come in because she is constantly soaking her clothes with drool. Not to mention she is fussy all the time about it. I feel bad for the little doll. However she does loved to chew on her feet to alleviate the pain.
 |
| OK mom enough |
Time does fly by and Father Time has yet to answer my plea to stop it from doing so. For now I will just have to be content to watch my kids grow faster than weeds, but boy to I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment