Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Kinder Party

Abigail had her "Christmas party" At school last week. It technically was Pajama day with a party at the end where you have presents, but of course Christmas wasn't mentioned. I didn't think I would be able to go. They asked that siblings not come and that throws a wrench into things. Then I was thinking if getting a sitter, but Briggs and Nems were sick so I didn't want to infect anyone. But, my friend called, about something else then asked about her party. She then came to my house not 5 minutes later to allow me to go. Thank you Marie. Abby has been disappointed when I haven't come to her school for things so this was a great surprise. She was so excited! I was really glad I was able to see her enjoy this day.  
The cookie station
   

Her Teacher

The reindeer ring toss


The food station, her plate was filled  and overflowing

Being silly

The Craft station. She was frustrated, can you tell?

No comments:

Blog Archive