Sunday, January 13, 2013

Christmas 2012 - Part 5, Fire Station

Since Randy had to work Christmas day we all loaded up to go visit him. He gave us a tour of the station and gave us a ride in the Fire truck. The kids were so excited to do this. I have to admit, so was I. I mean you usually get to look at it but to ride in it, now that's something :) It was rather interesting learning about some of the stuff they do and the equipment they have is pretty cool. It was a fun thing to do after opening Santa gifts.
Nems on the way to the station

Briggs Jay and Abby, ready to go

Randy being forced to pose

Seth and Nemmers

Cheese. Jenny and Briggy ready to ride

Nems in the front seat

Jay, look at him hold that ax

Ready!

Rans driving us around

Can you see the excitement?

Loved it!

Coming back to the few who couldn't fit.

Seth and Nems

The kids with Uncle Randy

Nana, Cort, Briggs, Jenny, Abby, Jay and Papa

Showing them the ambulance

No comments:

Blog Archive