Warning...
Graphic
Pictures
Ahead.
If you have a weak stomach...just dont look.
Brigham has been something else these days. His attitude has gotten worse, he is acting out and he is doing things that he never has done before. The Horrific threes are here.
This particular day the kids have been running around playing. So we didnt pay much when Briggs disappeared for a bit. When Seth went to go find him he found this trail....yes a trail of poop!
Yuck. Barf. Gag.
I guess he went in his pants, then got some on his feet and whet walking around. SUCH A BOY!
It was so nasty. He was pretty gross himself. All fun was halted and operation scrub down commenced. Seth tackled him which was freaking gross and I tackled the floor. Equally vomit inducing...the trail went into his room too.....NASTY!!!
This is to save for your wedding day Briggs. :) We still love you though.
1 comment:
Oh what fun. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. I just clicked through it really quick. You guys are some of my favorite people!
Post a Comment