Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bathroom Construction

We haven't been able to use our master shower in a few months. It has been leaking into the foundation and carpet. We finally decided to deal with it and rip it out. Seth released some frustrations in there and did a pretty good job of destroying the bathroom (in a good way.) Then we had someone come in and do the tiling. This time we chose someone more reputable. We actually did this 5 years ago and obviously the guys did not do a good job. They even cemented in the drain and didn't use a shower pan. Lets just say we learned our lesson. Here it is in pictures...

The rip out
The shower

The Floor


Where the  toilet should be


 Getting fixed 
We decided to add some accents tile this time
The floor
                                       

Shower floor
 The Finished Product
With the grout


The tub surround

Shower floor

Bathroom floor

We love it!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

It looks great! I can imagine it being fun to play demolition.

Francais Frit said...

That looks great! Every time I start to think about how boring our builder grade bathroom is I stop and think there is no way w could afford to have anything broken, so I better bite my tongue.

Blog Archive