Occasionally Abigail's teacher sends pictures of the kids at school. Its always fun to see, in pictures, what she is up to. For some reason these hit a chord with me, reminding me that Abby is getting Big. She is growing into such a little lady. Especially because she is so tall and thin, and her features are maturing making her pretty rather than cute. She towers over most of her classmates. Poor thing, she is usually in the back of most of the pictures.
Even though she still acts in many ways younger than she is, there are many times that she acts much older. I cannot believe her 6th birthday is approaching so quickly. She is so funny, she loves to wear skirts and dresses and can do so many things on her own now. I rely on her so much for help, probably more than I should. This little kindergartner is not so little anymore and it makes me sad.
| The Lorax |
| Abby at lunch, look at her, so cool. |
1 comment:
I think that's so cool that her teacher sends pictures of the kids at school!
Post a Comment