While at dinner the other day Brigham randomly said "5 plus 2 equals 7!" I was shocked, I didn't know he knew that and of course gave him great praise. So he said it a few more times. We talked a little bit about math and Abby just said "that's so easy, I have known that for a long time" I explained that Briggs was younger and still learning. She asked him if he knew what 8+1 was. He didn't know.
Abby then says, "I learned it in the car the other day"
Seth and I were a little perplexed but, whatever.
That same night Seth was cleaning the car out....He called to me to come look at the car. "remember what Abby said at dinner?"
THIS IS WHAT WE FOUND BY HER SEAT....SHE DID LEARN IT IN THE CAR ALRIIGHT.......
LOOK SHE IS EVEN HAPPY SHE GOT IT RIGHT. Little butt.
2 comments:
Bahahaha!
ha ha!! Funny girl. My boys did the same thing to the back of the headrest! Thank goodness crayon comes off easy :)
Post a Comment