![]() |
| Anyone know who the gal on the far left is, or the man in the wheel chair? Me either... |
I have no memory whatsoever of my baptism when I was 8 years old. All I had was a picture of Jesus that said I was baptized. I have never seen any pictures from my baptism either.
A few weeks ago I received a package from my Aunt Karen with these pictures she had found inside. Imagine my surprise! I didn't know they existed. It made me a little teary eyed to be honest.
It was such a nice surprise and it was so fun to see everyone back in the day. I am pretty sure this is 1991. I had a good stroll through memory lane...
![]() |
| Cousins: Chelsey, Cassidee, Codee, Me and Ashley |
![]() |
| My dad and I |
![]() |
| My mom and I. Rocking Dress! I think this is my Favorite pic! |
![]() |
| My dad and I. I would gather that my face is because there are not one, but two bows in my hair. I bet my mom had to wrestle me to get those in. |
![]() |
| The picture I am holding is the one I was talking about. That's my mom and a family friend carol. |
![]() |
| I must be wearing tights too. I hated wearing Tights and Bows. I bet that's why im so joyful. |
![]() |
| My aunt Karen, mom, and Carol |
![]() |
| Cassidee, Chelsey, Ashley and Codee. They must have sang a song. |
![]() |
| My mom and I |










5 comments:
ok since i have the a better memory then rain man... The girl on the far left is Meredith. Chel and Ash's cuz on Uncle Dick's side. The man in the wheel chair I believe was the Bishop. Yes really.
In that pic of you and Dad, ABBY is your TWIN!
And we sang that song aunt Karen Wrote...Today you are baptized but you do you know why....
I LOVE it! (I also love how the church TVs and VCRs have not changed since 1991, nor have the carts to which they are strapped! :)
I love your bows. You should bring those back.
Wow I cant believe these pictures. I know the far left girl is Mereidth MacFarlane and I think that is Chel and Ashes grandpa Switzer. Such Memories.
OH my heck...yes...you and abby are twins! :) love your baptism pics!
Post a Comment