Thursday, April 24, 2014

Caught showing good character

 
 
At Abigail's school every month they focus on a Character trait. Last month was that of being trustworthy. All the teachers nominate students whom they think demonstrate this quality. Abigail was nominated and one of 2 first grade students who were chosen! They had a little celebration breakfast for all those who were chosen. Abigail also was shown on their announcements and placed on the  board in the main hall in the school. She is on the bottom row. We are so proud of Abigail. Such a little star.
 

The nomination from her teacher
This says: "Abigail is a very trustworthy student! She demonstrates this trait every day by making good choices both in our classroom and out. I know I can count on her to follow the rules and make great choices every time!"
At the breakfast. They were so excited it was doughnuts.
 
Little goof

Love this pic. She loved the doughnut

Our Honoree

Do I have something on my face?
 
She was famished so she went for a biscuit too.





A close up of the character board

The star in person!

No comments:

Blog Archive