Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Summer Fun

I'm So behind!!! Summer is flying by and we have been so so so busy! I didn't intend for our weeks to be filled... but somehow they all have been!

ZOO CAMP:
At the start of the summer Abby had Zoo camp. She loved it!!! She and a friend went together. It was from 9-4 everyday for a week. They had classroom time, craft time, snack time, animal time and much more. If it wasn't so expensive she would spend the whole summer there. Right up her ally!

Abby the racoon


On the train



Owl time

 
 
GIRLS CAMP:
The next week was girls camp. I am currently the 1st counselor in the Young Women's Presidency and thus I attended Girls Camp. I have never been to girls camp as a youth and only I have only gone for 1 night in previous years as a leader. It was definitely an experience. It was crazy, fun, exhausting, emotional, spiritual and filled with adventure. The main reason I wanted to go was to gain a better relationship with the girls and I think I was successful.
I took lots and lots of pictures of the girls but none with me in them. Oh well, I have one group shot and that will have to suffice.
Most of the girls


Testimony Night

 
BOUNCE HOUSE:
We spent one day with friends at the bounce house. Emily was scared to death of the giant Batman that was on one of them and spent the majority of the time clinging to me. Which actually worked out because I didn't have to chase her. Thank you batman. The kids thought it was the best day of their lives. I don't take them to do things like that often so they thought it was awesome!



 
 


No comments:

Blog Archive