![]() |
| A snuggly family picture |
I have been wanting to take new family pictures for over a year. The last time we took pictures Emily was only ten months old. Now she is almost 3! But it kept getting pushed off for one reason or another.
I happy to say we did it! My friend (who shall not be named took these.) He/She was fantastic and I loved all of them. The ones posted here are not my absolute favorite as I am reserving those for Christmas, but I adore all of the pictures my friend took.
![]() |
| Seriously? I love this! |
![]() |
| I really am blessed |
![]() |
| So adorable! |
![]() |
| All the kids wanted to jump, so we took some unplanned shots as well |
![]() |
| Look how comfy Nems is |
![]() |
| The love of my life |
![]() |
| Being Cheesy |
![]() |
| The girls, I love them so |
![]() |
| Emily Kept Kissing my lips |
![]() |
| My Boys, So handsome |
![]() |
| Love these goobers |


















No comments:
Post a Comment