4 weeks have passed already? Where did it go? It has flown by with recovery, nursing, diapers, naps, and so on. Despite the lack of sleep and learning to have a new normal I really cannot believe it. We sure do love this little guy.
The first two weeks went well. Mostly he and I hung out on the couch since I needed to heal. He ate, slept, pooped and repeated more than I can count. At his two week check up he was...
2 Weeks
Weight 9lbs 10oz 83%
Height 21 3/4 inches 95%
He "enjoyed" a few sponge baths while we waited for his umbilical cord to fall off as well as his circumcision to heal. He was/is adorable.
He loves his hair to be washed.
Basically since he was born he has been trying to lift his head. He wants to hit the ground running. He is very very vocal. If he is awake he is typically making noise, whether good or bad. He loves to eat and would enjoy an unlimited supply of milk if it were possible. When Hyrum is awake is is very alert which is usually for babies especially since he was like that since day one.
He loves to be held. He will cry and cry and once you pick him up he will act like he never was crying in the first place. He loves to sleep on me or Seth whenever he gets the chance and doesnt really like to sleep by himself. We are starting to put him down more so he will get used to it. But its so hard! He is so cute and I am trying to remember every moment since this will be the last time I have a baby to raise. His hair is awesome and he always gets compliments on it and we call him our little teenager with is acne and awesome hair.
4 weeks
10.15 lbs 83%
Height 22 1/2 93%
Aunt Codee was able to come and help for a few days and he warmed right up to her. It was nice to be able to shower/anything by myself while she was her. She was also my chauffeur as I was still unable to drive. Please come back :(
Finally able to take a real bath. He prefers this much more to the sponge bath!
No comments:
Post a Comment