Wednesday, December 16, 2015

December Happenings


This December has been so Busy!!! I feel bad because we haven't done our usual advent calendar and all the fun that goes along with it. However I do plan to do it the week of Christmas. One week is better than nothing right? Hyrum does a lot of what you see above, be cute, sleep, poop, eat and repeat!

Emily on the other hand has turned into trouble. She has always been mischievous but its gotten a little out of hand lately. She colors on everything including herself! SHE CUT HER HAIR!!!! grrr. I was so mad! Thankfully it blends pretty well but we are still finding chunks of hair strung through out the house. One day I found her in my make up applying mascara to her forehead! The list goes on...



One nice Saturday morning Brigham had a Service Learning project to preform. The entire kindergarten cleaned up two local parks. We took all the kids to help out. They were all so excited to find trash. Leave it to my kids to come running with the heaviest thing possible. "mom look at all these junky bricks we found!"





And then there is more sleeping


 Emily has been having a fun time a preschool this month as they are making all sorts of crafts. She made this cute little snowman and was very proud of it! She also wrote her letter to Santa, what little girl doesn't need a girl fox?




We have been having great weather! So I took Hyrum outside to sleep as we watched Emily play.

Then there is this!? BRIGHAM LOST HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!! It had been loose awhile and when I picked him up from school he said "mom, pull it out." So I did! It was the easiest tooth pull I have ever done. It was awesome and he was so proud.



I have started to slowly exercise again. On this particular day Emily rode 1.75 miles on that little bike. I was so proud and she barely complained!


 Then after all the sleeping eating and pooping he occasionally gets a bath and I cannot resist taking pictures of him. He is so stinking cute!




No comments:

Blog Archive