Saturday, April 2, 2016

Cassidee's Bridal Shower




March 19, 2016 I hosted my sister Cassidee's Bridal shower.  She is getting married April 8th 2016 to her fiancée Dalton. Her friend Jessie and I planned and planned some more. I think the final product and hours and hours of preparation turned out to be a lovely little party.







There was lots of food with pinwheels, veggie shooters, grapes, spinach dip, ham and cheese sweet Hawaiian sandwiches, cup cakes, cake and strawberries. Everything was so good and we were all stuffed by the end. 


We played several games during the shower. They were a fun way to get to know Cassidee better and to just have some fun and some laughs.
Over all things went well. But soon as people arrived I got busy being hostess and totally forgot to take any pictures with people in them. This picture I had to take from my sisters facebook. Oops










No comments:

Blog Archive