I have gotten really behind on blogging these days, so much going on so little time. I'm going to attempt to catch up in the next several posts!
Mothers day was a wonderful day. Seth and the kids made me a fantastic breakfast in bed. Fresh juice, an omelet topped with avocado and chocolate. Not much better than that. There was also fresh beautiful flowers and hand drawn cards from the kids.
We then headed to church where the kids sang a song with the primary in Sacrament. As always it was adorable.
Briggs and Emily, what little cuties.
These 4 crazy kids made me a mother and I am so thankful for each one of them!
Briggs made this at church, it reads:
My moms name is: Lasy (Lacey)
My mom knows how to: Tacar of me (take care of me)
My mom can: Cakc (cook)
My mom doesn't like to: Spidrs (Spiders, yep)
My mom cooks the best: Biscits and gravey (biscuits and Gravy)
My mom looks very pretty when: go to chrch (go to church)
Love It.
No comments:
Post a Comment