Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Hyrum

Learning to sit up and I come upon him in his crib like this :)

I cant keep up! Hyrum is growing too fast!  He already looks so much older than all of these pictures but I had to share just a few because he is so gosh darn cute. 


Even though we have already passed the year mark here are his 9 month stats:
Weight 20.10 lbs. - 67%
Height 29 inches - 77%
Head Circumference 46cm - 78%

Just practicing some head shots for GQ



He pretty much learned to climb up the stairs before he could crawl. Not the most ideal for this momma.



We often go on bike rides and he gets snuggled like this the whole time by Emily.

Just trying to play with Mags after church one day.



This was his last bath in the tub sink. As you can see he was anxious to be out of it. But he was super cute while it lasted. I will miss the days of sink baths.  


No comments:

Blog Archive