Hyrum testing the baseball to make sure its OK for playing.
Yet another baseball season was upon us. This season we decided to go with a little bit more organized and competitive league. We are 100% happy that we switched leagues. Brigham progressed so much this year with a great coach and lots of help from mom and dad at home. It was so fun to go to his games. For the first time it seemed like we were actually watching a real game. I was a very proud momma for sure. I hope he wants to continue playing as he ages because I love watching and cheering him on.
Looking pretty slick at the beginning of the season.
Practicing out back.
Emily practicing for how she will be a teenager watching games...
Brigham was very consistent this season with batting. He hit the ball almost every time he was at bat. He worked hard at trying to run the bases and putting more power into his swing.
During several games he played catcher and it was so cute I mean manly.
The team
Hyrum was one of his biggest fans.
Every game the coach would give a game ball to a player. He got the ball late in the season but it did come. He was beyond excited, he had been waiting all season to get that ball. This particular game he did really well and even caught a pop fly getting a kid out.
Playing catcher again
No comments:
Post a Comment