Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Hyrum is ONE!!!

Back blogging big time!!! October 13, 2016 Hyrum turned one. Each year as each child has passed off another birthday I am utterly distraught with where the time has gone. But knowing that your baby, MY BABY, my LAST baby is one year old was sooooooo sad.... and happy of course. Its so sad to say goodbye to baby phases and hello to toddlerdom. But it is so fun to watch him grow and progress and become this hearty little man. We love this kid so much. It feels like our family revolves around him most of the time. All the kids adore him and I can say the same for Seth and I.

Some sad days for this one year old and his breathing

We are so happy to have Hyrum as a part of our family, he definitely completed our family. He is a joy and a wonder to be around. He knows what he wants and goes for it and screams bloody murder if he cant have it. He loves to swing and play but also loves to give hugs and kisses. He is my handsome little prince and I love him so.

He loves to go on bike rides.

For his birthday I made him his favorites: pancakes, eggs and grapes. He LOOOOOOOVED it.



Being one is entirely exhausting when you are this cute and your mom cant help but take a million pictures.


Happy Birthday little Man


We had a little gathering to celebrate the occasion and he looked rather dapper that's for sure. He didn't quite know what to think of the cake but after awhile  he figured it out.




Looking slick in some of his new jammies.


No comments:

Blog Archive