Today is Easter and we sure had fun dressing Abby up like a little doll. Although I don’t think she was as pleased as we were. My mom sent her some of the cutest dresses for Easter, the one she is wearing, plus one that deserves its own post. So we went to church where Abby flaunted her new get up and then we went to my Dad and Cindy's house for good food, fun and of course a billion presents. She got a bunch of cute things in her Easter basket including some cute new crocks and summer dresses. What a fun and exhausting day!
6 comments:
Lacey your BLOG is so nice! I love reading your messages and seeing Abby in her Easter dresses and all of her cute clothes. She lookes like a little DOLL! I love you...mom
She looks absolutely adorable!
I don't know if my last post worked so I will try again.
Such a CUTE Blog Lacey with fun and adorable pictures!
I loved seeing Abby in all her cute clothes and imagined seeing more of her cute little ways....that I am missing :(...and Jamison looked adorable too! She looks sooo cute in her Easter dress and all her clothes. That little polka dot dress is adorable. I love you! mom
Really cute pictures of Abigail. I like her crocks. Didn't know they made them so small. Glad you had a nice Easter and lots of fun. BCNU soon.
she is so cute in her Easter dress!!!!! and I love the little crocs!
Hey Lacey! I found your blog through Danielle's! This is the first time I have seen Abby! She's so sweet!
Post a Comment