
Codee, Jamison, Abby and I hang out a lot during the week while Seth's at work and Randy's in Utah. Lucky for us we are neighbors so traffic isn't so bad during the commute. But we get bored a lot and like to play around and have fun. I am sure since a little time has past they thought they were safe with me not publishing these pics but, as I was looking at them again I couldn't help but laugh. Jamison got some funny face glasses at a birthday party he went to and needless to say we had more fun then he did....
So as the night progressed Codee and I couldn't help ourselves and we were literally laughing so hard. What can you say when your pretty you pretty, right?....so we sat there and took picture after picture with tears in our eyes, trying each time to out do ourselves. As you can see they get better and better! Try not to be jealous, not everyone was born with such natural beauty.







5 comments:
I think you have too much fun together! Were these pictures really for Randy? To remind him about what he's missing?? :) I'm glad you are so close and can spend so much time together. I'm a little jealous, I wish I wish my sister was my neighbor!
Those are hilarious. You & your sis are cute! Your silliness reminds me of myself, I have tons of those pics of Jared and I and the kids.
I can't see all the pics. Can you fix please? I would love to see how the night progressed...
Oh the fun and frivolity of youth. It is so wonderful that you have a sister close to you to share things with and enjoy life and your children with. The pictures are funny.
Well, you're right, when you got it, you got it, and you should flaunt it! Makes me miss you girls :)
Post a Comment