Thursday, April 10, 2008

Abby in a bucket... and more

Abby was having a great time when we put her in this toy bucket and slid it all around. She just held on as if she was enjoying a nice tour of the living room.
Abby is just too cute after she gets out of the bath, I couldn't resist snapping this shot.
This was Abigail's first time in a swing. We were over at Papa and Nana's for brunch and it was such a beautiful day. Although Abby looks calm in these pics she was not very please with being in the swing. I got a video but haven't been able to post it. Seth's been messing with the hard drive and all the programs are not working right so hopefully soon. Especially since I caught a video of her crawling. Now she goes EVERYWHERE....today she managed to find a dead mosquito eater and was looking at it oh so lovingly when I ripped it from her grasp!


2 comments:

Leisha Mareth said...

I love all the smiley pics on the sidebar...

That bath pic is adorable...what a cute girl!

Charla and Jarom said...

She's crawling!! Yeah, that's soooo great. Can't wait to see the video. Cute bath pics, I can't resist them either :)

Blog Archive