Wednesday, April 30, 2008

See Ya!

She will walk with this thing until she passes out. She just goes back and forth all day long. Today she hit a toy and the thing flipped forward, she had a death grip on it, and it was like watching it in slow motion as she went right over with it (Her little legs flying in the air). She didn't even cry and when I went to pick her up, the walker came with her. Its her new best friend.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh, I am laughing so hard. I can just imagine her - she is so determined!!! How cute!

Maybe you should get her one of those little baby helmets. I'm considering it for Maddy - no lie.

Okay, a lie. Mike would never let me do that. :oP

kristi said...

Laci - that's got to be the cutest thing ever!! I knew she had to be pretty close to being able to use a WALKER! I give her 3 weeks until she's on her own!

Kristi

Charla and Jarom said...

That's the coolest walker I've ever seen! She's doing so great :)

Blog Archive