I was tagged by Codee: All about my HUBBIE!!!
What is his name? Joseph Seth Whitworth
How long have we been together? 5 and a half years counting dating time.
How old is he? 29 on the 18
How long did we date? 15 and a half months before we were married
Who eats more? I would say I do in one sitting, but Seth's a snacker so he snacks all day probably consuming more in a days time.
Who said "I love you" first? He did.
Who is taller? Him, if you didn't notice the whole foot that separates us
Who can sing better? Probably me...but that's hard to say since I have never heard Seth sing a solo or anything, he hardly sings in the car when I am around.
Who is smarter? I think that depends on the subject. Given the classes we took together in college I would say I am, but just in those courses. Overall though I give that one to Seth.
Who does the laundry? Me. Well mostly, I do all of mine and Abby's and most of Seths. But he has more laundry than an elephant would if it wore clothes. I don't understand! So its hard to keep up with his.
Who does the dishes? I would say mostly me with a touch of Seth
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're looking at the bed, me. Who knows why, that's just the way it is.
Who mows the lawn? I used to before we had Abby. You know since Seth "allergies" were so bad :) But now we have someone do it for us and I can say it looks much better than when I did it.
Who cooks dinner? I do.
Who kissed who first? Depends on who you are asking, but Seth was a little timid when it came to that, so I helped him along.
Who proposed? Seth did, he proposed while we were at the botanical gardens, it was very sweet. I had an inkling that it was going to happen and then as the time passed it didn't so I had given up hope. So then when he actually did it I was surprised.
Who is more stubborn? We are both really stubborn, we would fight that one to the end to get an answer.
Who is more sensitive? That would be me, although living with Seth has thickened my skin a bit.
I tag: Maegan and Natalie
1 comment:
this is so cute :)
Post a Comment