Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Going to UTAH!!!


Hey all, thanks for all the support during this rough patch. I just wanted everyone to know that I am leaving for Utah today and wont be back for two weeks. I highly doubt I will be posting while I am up there. I am going to visit my Sister and her family along with a cousin and an Aunt and their families. I need a break from Texas for a few weeks :)
Look at how cute Abby looks in her new glasses!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey - have a good time up there! I know you will love the weather... Tell my favorite non-sister hi for me and give J a kiss.

Charla and Jarom said...

That's an adorable picture :) Have fun in Utah!

kristi said...

What rough patch?? Are you okay Lacey? I have noticed there have been subs in your primary class as of late.....

I hope you have a good break in Utah..maybe you just need a little vacation. Sometimes it's good to get a break from the norm....

Megan and Keli'i said...

I love you, Lacey! I miss you and wish I could see you! It's been SOOOOO long! I LOVE YOU!

Blog Archive