Thursday, June 19, 2008

Utah

Abby and I before heading to church with Codee and Jay

Abby and I are in Utah right now. We have been staying busy and trying to do a lot while we are here. There are so many pictures but I can't upload them since Codee doesn't have a slot for my memory card. Thus, I stole some from her computer.
We have visited friends and family, hiked the Y, gone swimming a few times, done some shopping and hair, been to a spin class, walked around BYU, went to the bean museum, Orem's summer fest carnival, and been exhausted. Its definitely keeping my mind busy. My mom and grandma are driving up tomorrow and then we will take a trip to see the salt lake sites. But thats it for now. I come home next week which seems too soon, Utah is a very appealing state :)


Jay and I in the Ambulance at Summerfest

My new hair! Codee talked me into coloring and cutting my hair, its a bit darker with some layers. I needed a change, subtle but different.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

The picture of you and Abby is so cute! I love it! :) I'm glad you are having a good time.

The Chaffin's said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun in Utah! Makes me excited to get there! I hope everything is going good. I like your new hairdo it looks awesome.

Megan and Keli'i said...

You look beautiful, Lace! I miss you! I hope you're doing good. Call you sometime this weekend, if you're not too busy with all the company. Love you, Lace, and your new hair!

Maegan said...

Love it love it love it! I can't wait to see you, Abby, and your hair!

April said...

Love your new hair! Lookin' good lady!

Charla and Jarom said...

All I have to say is.... HOT TOTTIE! :)

Charla and Jarom said...

If you get this twice, I'm sorry...All I have to say is.... HOT TOTTIE! :)

Blog Archive