Monday, October 6, 2008

Rock On




To rock or not to rock? That is the question. Abby had some sunscreen in her hair this day, and since it is beginning to get a bit longer you can actually see the the Mohawk. She looked so cute. I thought perhaps she could be a punk rocker for Halloween, you know with the tight skinny leg pants, that chain around the waist and pink eye shadow, the whole bit. But then I saw a really cute bumble bee outfit and I changed my mind. She looks so freaking cute in her costume I can not wait for Halloween, however she hated it and cried the entire time I was trying it on her to see if it fit, hopefully that will change in the next two weeks because I want to be able to get some good pictures of her in it. By the way, today Abby is 17 months old, holy COW!
















7 comments:

THE BELLS said...

This should be titled rockadoodle! Also the pic with her hands out she looks like...Mr. Grinch. You are wearing sun screen and here it is snowing! (In the mountains...)

Leisha Mareth said...

The older she gets, the prettier she gets! Honestly, she would be adorable no matter what she was for Halloween, but I can't wait to see her as a Bumblebee either!

When my oldest was Abby's age I tried to make him (yes, him...) be a bumblebee for Halloween. Even at that young age he rebelled and wouldn't stop fussing until I gave in and bought him a tiger costume. It's so funny how they have such strong personalities so young.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Haha...I tagged you. Check out my page for rules and details! Love YOU!

The Chaffin's said...

I can't believe that she's 17 months old. It seems just like yesterday you had her!!! She is adorable.

mandy said...

Lacey! Little Abby is so cute! I'm so glad I'm a blog stalker and found yours!

Charla and Jarom said...

I can't wait to see those pictures. The mohawk is awesome!

April said...

Love the hawk!

Blog Archive