Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee...........

Yea, I finally have the Internet again. I have felt so isolated without it in my life. I have frequently asked myself, "How the heck did I function before the Internet?" I do not believe I am alone in that though. So its back, and I have lots of things to post, now I just have to find the time. So I will start with the Halloween pics because Abby was the cutest bumble bee in the whole wide world. I know I checked :) About a month ago I tried the costume on her and she hated it. I was so worried we were not going to get any pictures. So I had her hold it and give it love and who knows if that was the trick or not but on Halloween she acted like the dang thing never gave her any trouble...little butt. So Halloween morning I took her to Seth's office in the morning so his family and co-workers could see what a wonderful bee she made. Then that night we dressed her up again and took about 1000 pictures and went trick or treating to 3 houses near my dad and Cindy's. Who of course loved it as much as we did. Enjoy...







Grandpa


Papa and Nana
















A little video of Abby in action.

3 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I think she is the cutest little bee I ever did see...

Maegan said...

I love the one of her hands covering her mouth, as if saying aren't I the cutest bee ever!

Leisha Mareth said...

Okay, I checked too and wouldn't you know, she IS the cutest dang bumble bee that ever lived?!

(I'm serious..she is scrumptious!)

Blog Archive