Friday, November 14, 2008

Goodbye Park Glen Ward

This may seem a bit odd to those who are not of my faith, but I wanted to say how much I am going to miss my old ward now that we have moved. A ward essentially is the congregation we meet in every week for worship depending on geographic location. Thus I loved this ward. I will miss everyone and everything. I have never felt more at home than I did while attending the ward. I hate to say it but I don't think I will ever find one that will compare. So thanks for all the great times and great people. I never felt alone and there was always a friendly face and helping hands. Thanks for all the support over the years. Hopefully I will be able to stop by from time to time so beware...

8 comments:

mandy said...

Where did you move?

andi said...

Oh, I totally know the feeling. (We STILL miss that ward, even over 2 years later.) Hopefully your new ward will also end up feeling like family. :)

Sarah said...

I've been missing you already!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lace,

Where are you moving to? Moving is hard especially if the people you are leaving behind have always been a great support group and have became just like family to you.
You will be fine at your new place, it will just take a little time & it will seem like home to you & these new friends that have come into your life will be treasured by you too, where ever you go they too will love Lacey girl & her family.

Love, Vernice

Anonymous said...

Lacy, I am very sad you moved. It was a lot of fun getting to know you, you are such a sweet girl! (& a dedicated VT!) I wish you well. Love ya girl.

Anonymous said...

Lacey, I am so sorry to see you go. You will be sorely missed! It was fun getting to know you - you are such a sweet girl! (and dedicated VT!) I wish you well.

Little Lovables said...

I was looking around for you and wondering if you were coming back or not :( So sad, we miss you, but know that you will find friendly faces and helping hands wherever you go!

kristi said...

We do miss seeing you around! Good luck in my old homeward!!! There are good people there too...lots of wisdom and experience there!

Blog Archive