Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Like Father like Daughter

Just like her daddy, Abby loves the computer. She likes to sit and pretend she is doing business. She also really loves to watch videos of herself and could do it for hours. Sometimes I walk in and she and Seth are just chilling surfing the net. Gotta love it.




4 comments:

Maegan said...

Maybe she'll be a computer geek and turn out to make millions designing programs, or whatever it is those geniouses create. Maybe not, but at least she is too darn cute!

THE BELLS said...

Sometimes she looks so mucch like you.Like if she had black hair...you when you were really little. albino and all. I totally see you in her.

Susan said...

I love blog stalkers. I'm one of them! The last time I saw you, you were pregnant and now your kids all writing computer programs. Good grief. I'm glad you guys are doing well!

Francais Frit said...

El loved the teletubbies webpage at her age- just sort of move the mouse around and things happen. Cute kids!

Blog Archive