Thursday, January 22, 2009

This and that

I haven't posted lately because there really is nothing to post. So here is what I could think of... I am the girls basketball coach at church. The girls are nice and we have fun but there is a lot of work to be done. When you only practice once a week for 30 minutes you cannot get much accomplished. None of them really have any basketball experience and look at me like I am speaking a foreign language sometimes. Its even harder when they all are asking incessantly to go into the game, equal playing time and all. Lets just say, our first game was 40-6.

Abby and I are currently sick. She has a viral infection, liquid in her ears and a sore throat. Poor little thing hasn't hardly slept the last two days. She is so miserable. I pretty much have the same thing and am exhausted and top it off with a UTI and that's my life. Seth has been good with us though, he has been good about taking care of Abby in the middle of the night trying to help me rest, which is impossible because I feel like poo. Poor Seth working hard, going to school and taking care of us sickies...gotta love him.

That's about it, now you know why I haven't posted. Hopefully something cool and exciting will happen so I have something to blog about.

As a side not if you care at all about being pro life click on the link to the left called Fight FOCA which Obama says he is going to sign. Read up about it. Its not a good thing. Essentially:
The Freedom of Choice Act (FOCA) would eliminate every restriction on abortion nationwide.
FOCA will do away with state laws on parental involvement, on partial birth abortion, and on all other protections.
FOCA will compel taxpayer funding of abortions.
FOCA will force faith-based hospitals and healthcare facilities to perform abortions.

Go and sign the petition.

1 comment:

Little Lovables said...

Awe, I hope you and Abby get to feeling better!

Maybe after your first major loss your girls basketball team will want to practice a little better!

And yes, that FOCA is absolutely terrifying.

Blog Archive