Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randomness


This week has been pretty typical, ....uneventful. But here are a few snapshots.

Today Abby was helping me with the laundry and she knows how to take the lint our of the lint trap. Not well, but she gets the idea. Typically I give it to her and she puts it in the trash. But today, she grabbed a big handful and shoved it in her mouth. I gaged. There is nothing like a big slobbery lint ball. Abby didn't like it much either.

Then just preceding that, I was doing the dishes, the water was running and Abby was in the kitchen with me. I keep a two and a half gallon jug of water on the counter. Usually it is pushed back so she cannot reach it, not today. All the sudden I hear Abby sobbing and screaming, not the normal stuff the actual "I'm scared cry" so I turn around and she somehow pulled the spout out and was getting drenched in water. Needless to say I wouldn't be surprised if sometime soon I find her in there with her clothes off trying to take a shower.

So if you count those things that happened eventful then that sums up my week.

Abby during her nap

I took like 40 pic like this and in every one Abby has this same dead pan face.


Abby trying to steal her friend Sophie's plug.

2 comments:

Maegan said...

I would call that eventful! It kind of reminds me of those chemical showers they had in class in highschool. I always wanted to pull one of those things!

Kristina said...

I forgot to send you a "happy birthday" on March 1st. I know I'm late, but I hope you had a great birthday. I was thinking of you. Your family is so cute and I love reading about you guys and especially Abby. She is darn cute! And she sure keeps you guys on your toes, I love it.

Blog Archive