Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our little Squirt

Ready for Church

Watching Backyardigans


Ready for bed



Again for church





Listen for Abby saying Puppy over and over, and then Mine.

4 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Does she have a mullet?

Sarah said...

aww, what a cutie. she's getting so big!

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

What a cutie. She reminds me of her Aunt Melanie.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I haven't checked your blog in forever! Shame on me. And look how big Abby is already! Crazy!

I bet you are a really great mom. I'd love to be able to see you again some time. We might be in the DFW area more this year because we are traveling around looking for supporting congregations and stuff in preparation for our move to Ukraine. So maybe we'll have the chance to get together on one of those trips... you haven't moved, right?

Oh, and the 25 random things about you were fun to read. The middle school fact was a little sad... but brought back some memories!

Love ya!

Blog Archive