She also loves to push this baby, named creepy, around in the stroller. But she also has to have her purse. She adjusts the baby, gets her purse, tells me bye and gives me kisses, then proceeds to walk around the house. Then this is repeated on every passing. Because, of course the purse has fallen off her shoulder and the baby has some how made her way out of the stroller.This is also funny, Abby and I sing a lot mostly me singing and Abby making movements with her arms. Last night I found out she loves the foolish man and wise man song from the children's hymn book. We sang it about 50 times, however each time Abby would say Da Da waiting for Seth to watch. Soon if he turned away again, Da Da, and eventually she was throwing a fit if he was not giving her his undivided attention while we were putting on our show. It was so cute to see how much she wanted Seth's attention. Unfortunately there is no video of this.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
All Abigail
Abby never ceases to do super cute things. The other day she was playing in her room and I had noticed she was very quiet. So I peaked in and found she and her baby rocking in the glider. The next day I found her the same way only that time she had a blanket on them both. No picture though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Abby is adorable! I love "creepy!" We have a few of those too. So, so fun. Miss you and I'm so sorry I missed your birthday! I'm a lame friend.
That baby IS creepy! WOW, I am afraid! But her hair is getting so long, Lacey! Cute, cute!
so cute!!! Hannah loves pushing around her babies too. Although lately she tells me she's going to work... ;)
I thought dolls were supposed to be cute...
Abby makes me laugh....I can just picture her doing that.
I think that's the cutest thing! I love the pic with her and her purse!
The baby is named Creepy? Or it is creepy? She will laugh about that when she is 20. "Mom? How could you let me play with a doll like that?!"
hahaha
Post a Comment