Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Misc Happenings

Mission calls having been coming fast in my family. My cousins, the Buddies, both just got their calls to Brazil a few days ago. Congrats to them. (Here is a link to their video for those who are interested http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OAiv_vVxA ) Then my Brother in Law Luke got his too. That's him below and he is headed for Manchester, England in July. If you know Luke you know how perfectly fitting that call is.

This is my Niece Izzy and she is so cute, its hard to think I will have one of these in a few short months.

Seth with Izzy, despite what he may say seeing him with Izzy confirms he is ready for our new little one too, because he is so cute with her.


This is my Papa Ken, we were able to see him for a bit when he came down for my dads birthday. Abby thought he was funny.

Abby in the dress she was supposed to wear for Easter but it was just too cold in Utah, so she wore it last week.

That's all the news for now. I am sure there will be more to come, not to mention all the pics from Utah I still have.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Now can you move back to our ward please?

Maegan said...

Izzy is sooooo cute! She is so big too. I can't wait for the newest of the whitworth clan to arrive. Miss yall!

Megan and Keli'i said...

I am dying to talk to you. I will make some time today to call. I miss you. Looks like you guys are having way too much fun in Texas!

Charla and Jarom said...

Wow! Congrats on the pregnancy guys! That's wonderful news :)

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Sorry i am so lame. Having two kids is time consuming. I miss you tons and always think of you. We have some funny memories. You are a memorable friend.

Blog Archive