Saturday, April 4, 2009
Utah here we are!
Well, Abby and I are officially in Utah. The flight was eventful to say the least, Abby screamed at the top of her lungs a lot and tried to gouge my eyes out a few times. But she did sit still for her 40 minute nap on the plane. There were other events but I am sure those who have toddlers understand the trials of travels and children. Its been pretty lousy weather here so far so we just visit and watch the kids play a lot. When Abby wakes up the first thing she asks for is Jay. She loves playing with him although we have to work on her sharing skills. I was able to get tickets to conference for the Sunday session so I am super excited to do that for the first time. I am sure it will be amazing in person. Not much else to report on, I have taken some pics but I will probably wait until I return to get them on here. We are excited to see everyone and my mom and grandma will be coming up soon too. Its nice to see Codee pregnant since I never did when she was pregnant with Jamison. Anyway we are a bit homesick as we are missing Seth a ton ....and the nice weather but I am sure this trip will fly by too quickly and I will be home planning the next trip out soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment