Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Neglected

I was reminded that I neglected to post the growth picture with Abby and Tigger, so here are a few in 6 months increments, to see just how much our little squirt has grown. I suppose since today is her actual birthday more pics of her cannot hurt. Some are without him because I have neglected to take as many as I would like.




3 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Wow, that's the same tigger! That's amazing! Can you believe our babies are two!!!!!

Francais Frit said...

Wow! I love LOVE it! She is so amazing. Great parents don't hurt ;)

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I can't believe how tiny that tigger is! When I saw it in the first picture I assumed it was pretty much just baby sized, but seeing it with her now it looks like a beanie baby! What a blessing that she is so healthy and happy!

Blog Archive